Coronaviruses (CoV) are a family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans1.
CoV are transmitted between animals and people. Origins of SARS was transmitted from civet cats and MERS were transmitted from dromedary camels. It is important to to know that there are still many known coronaviruses which are circulating in animals that have NOT YET infected humans.
Symptoms of Wuhan CoV:
1) respiratory symptoms (flu-like)
4) breathing difficulties (under normal circumstances)
5) shortness of breath (under normal circumstances)
Possible implications of Wuhan CoV:
2) kidney failure
1) regular hand washing (especially after toilet and before meals)
2) thoroughly cooking MEAT & EGGS
3) covering mouth/nose when sneezing/coughing
4) prevent external body fluids from entering your body from anyone showing symptoms of CoV
5) wearing a surgical mask at crowded places
6) avoid close contact with persons showing symptoms of CoV
7) keep your immune system at optimal level by exercising regularly, stay hydrated, healthy diet, have sufficient rest
8) do not use unsanitized hands/fingers to come into contact of body openings like eyes, ears, nose & mouth
9) disinfect your house/office/place of dwelling regularly by a professional cleaning company
Call or Whatsapp 98860178 for a obligation free quote on professional disinfection for your house or office!
For latest update on Wuhan CoV situation in Singapore: https://www.moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan