Singapore Carpet Cleaning
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
LAST MINUTE CLEANING FOR THE HOLIDAY - DO IT IN 5 EASY STEPS!
The holiday is here and you are kept busy at work for months, there is no time to even rest let alone say - doing cleaning chores.
You want to book for a professional cleaning service but most of the vendors are fully booked and have no available slots left.
You are hosting your guests in the next few days and your spouse is wailing at you and your to do list.
Who do you call? Ghostbusters? Nope.. You can only rely on yourself now and get things moving.
Here are 5 easy steps to get your living room ready so that you can get on with other priorities.
- Use a duster for this step, dust carefully between items to avoid toppling them over
- Use a microfibre cloth or a used rag, get a pail of water with a dash of multi-purpose general cleaning solution.
- Use a household vacuum cleaner with a soft brush top to vacuum all surfaces and corners of your sofa.
- Coffee table should be free of clutter.
- Get ready your vacuum cleaner, mop, pail and a floor cleaning solution.
8 Interesting Carpet Cleaning Hacks That You Should Know * Disclaimer: Use these hacks at your own risk, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd will no...
MATTRESS CLEANING DIY TIPS! It is amazing to think that we spend 1/3 of our lifes on bed without cleaning it! Ask around you,...
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East R...