CLEANING HACKS! - HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN!
Cleaning the kitchen oven is arguably the most time consuming chore in the household. Other then requesting from the cleaning professionals for heavy degreasing services, you can actually try a DIY method yourself.
1) baking soda
1) Mix baking soda, vinegar and water into a baking bowl at 1:1:1 ratio
2) Stir it until it turns into a paste
3) Smudge it all over the oven especially on the toughest stains
4) Leave the baking bowl with the leftover mixture in the oven
5) Leave the oven on for 45 - 60min at 100-180°C
6) Open the oven and use the sponge to clean the oven as usual
7) Done! Enjoy a much cleaner oven now.
If the above steps are unable to get rid of your oven grime, you can consider engaging the cleaning professionals for help! Call Art of Cleaning at 98860178 or email us at email@example.com for an obligation free quote!
Author: Tiffany Goh, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.