Singapore Carpet Cleaning
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
CLEANING HACKS! - HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DRYER!
Do you know that cleaning the dryer lint trap after every use is not sufficient to keep it safe and clean? It is important to do maintenance cleaning every 6 months to maintain and prolong the lifespan of your dry.
1) Start with exterior. Wipe down the exterior of the dryer using a clean cloth and disinfectant multi purpose cleaner concentrating on the plug, buttons and knobs. (Be sure to unplug your dryer from the electric socket)
2) Remove the lint trap and scrub it gentle with a toothbrush using soap solution from a mild detergent. Dry it before putting it back into the dryer.
3) Wipe the interior of the drum and remove any stuck thread or other items from the drum.
4) Scrub solid masses stuck inside the drum with olive oil and toothbrush. Be sure to wipe it with multi purpose cleaner after doing this
5) Vent tubing filled with lint build up is a fire hazard! Be sure to remove it and vacuum away the lint build up once a month.
6) If possible, remove the external casing and vacuum the lint build up in the dryer! You will be surprised at how much lint build up you find inside!
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
Being the center of family gatherings in most living rooms, fabric sofas should be properly taken cared of as they can easily be damaged f...
8 Interesting Carpet Cleaning Hacks That You Should Know * Disclaimer: Use these hacks at your own risk, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd will no...
The challenges involved in moving out of a house or moving into a new place is already a very stressful situation for anyone. With busy wor...