The dirtiest areas in a house can vary depending on factors such as usage patterns and personal habits. However, here are some common areas that tend to accumulate dirt and how to clean them effectively:
- Greasy stove and countertops: Use a kitchen degreaser or a mixture of warm water and dish soap. Scrub with a sponge or cloth and rinse thoroughly.
- Sink and drains: Clean the sink with an all-purpose cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and baking soda. Use a drain cleaner to keep the drains clear of any clogs.
- Toilet: Apply a toilet bowl cleaner and scrub the bowl using a toilet brush. Don't forget to clean the seat, lid, and exterior surfaces with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Shower and bathtub: Use a bathroom cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water. Scrub the surfaces, including tiles and grout, with a brush or sponge. Rinse thoroughly.
- Upholstered furniture: Vacuum the furniture to remove dust and dirt. Treat stains with an appropriate upholstery cleaner. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for any specific cleaning recommendations.
- Carpets and rugs: Vacuum regularly to remove dirt and debris. For deep cleaning, use a carpet cleaner or hire a professional carpet cleaning service.
- Mattress: Vacuum the mattress to remove dust and allergens. Treat stains with a mixture of mild detergent and water. Allow the mattress to dry completely before making the bed.
- Bedding: Wash bed sheets, pillowcases, and blankets regularly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Floors: Sweep or vacuum the floors to remove loose dirt and debris. Mop hard floors with a suitable cleaner. For carpets, use a carpet cleaner or spot clean any stains.
Remember to always follow the instructions on cleaning product labels and use appropriate protective gear, such as gloves and masks, if necessary. Regular cleaning and maintenance of these areas will help keep your house clean and hygienic.
Contact us at http://www.artofcleaning.com.sg/contact, for a quote right now!
Call 67881788 or whatsapp 87881788 / 98860178!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.