How to remove paint stains from carpet?
- Act fast, the longer the paint stain stays in your carpet or sofa; the harder it is to remove it.
- Blot the wet paint while it’s fresh! Remember to just blot, DO NOT SCRUB!
- Use warm/hot water if the paint has dried up, you can add a small amount of detergent to the hot water to soften the paint.
- Use a small piece of metal like pin or needle to pick the softened paint out slowly to avoid damaging the carpet fibre. You can add more hot water and repeat this step many times.
- Try using a steam iron on the paint if step 4 doesn’t soften the dry paint.
- If all the above fail to remove the urine stain, you can consider seeking carpet cleaning professionals at 98860178 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminder: the faster you wash your stained carpet, the higher the chance for the stain to be fully removed