Singapore Carpet Cleaning
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
How to remove urine stains from carpet?
What is urine made up of? Urine contains 91 – 96% of water, an assortment of inorganic salts and organic compounds, including proteins, hormones and a wide range of metabolites. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine)
Accidents happen at home unexpectedly. It can be a nuisance when your toddler, pet dogs or cats urinate on your favorite sofa, mattress or carpet. Here’s some tip on how to remove urine stains from your carpet, sofa or mattress.
Before you decide to engage professional for help, you can try the self-help stain removal steps below:
1. Act fast, the longer the urine stain stays in your carpet or sofa; the harder it is to remove it.
2. Use a cloth to blot the affected area to reduce or remove the urine. Do not scrub, gently blot.
3. Dilute a small amount of detergent and vinegar with water and wet a clean white cloth with this mixture.
4. Blot directly to this urine stain spot repeatedly and wet the cloth when necessary. (This step should remove most of the stain).
5. Use a dry cloth to blot the affected area, this step will remove the solution together with the urine stain.
6. If step 5 cannot fully remove the stains, try using a few drops of undiluted hydrogen peroxide and ammonia on the affected spots directly.
7. Repeat step 5 until both the hydrogen peroxide and ammonia are removed from the affected area.
8. Use a slightly wet cloth to clean treated spot till the chemicals are removed from your carpet.
9. If all the above fail to remove the urine stain, you can consider seeking carpet cleaning professionals at 98860178 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Reminder: the faster you wash your stained carpet, the higher the chance for the stain to be fully removed.
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
8 Interesting Carpet Cleaning Hacks That You Should Know * Disclaimer: Use these hacks at your own risk, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd will no...
MATTRESS CLEANING DIY TIPS! It is amazing to think that we spend 1/3 of our lifes on bed without cleaning it! Ask around you,...
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East R...