The holiday is here and you are kept busy at work for months, there is no time to even rest let alone say - doing cleaning chores.
You want to book for a professional cleaning service but most of the vendors are fully booked and have no available slots left.
You are hosting your guests in the next few days and your spouse is wailing at you and your to do list.
Who do you call? Ghostbusters? Nope.. You can only rely on yourself now and get things moving.
Here are 5 easy steps to get your living room ready so that you can get on with other priorities.
Step 1. Dust all furniture, shelves, decorations and table top surfaces.
- Use a duster for this step, dust carefully between items to avoid toppling them over
Step 2. Clean your ceiling fans, light fixtures and picture frames.
- Use a microfibre cloth or a used rag, get a pail of water with a dash of multi-purpose general cleaning solution.
Step 3. Clean your sofa.
- Use a household vacuum cleaner with a soft brush top to vacuum all surfaces and corners of your sofa.
Step 4. Pack all your items and place them neatly on the shelves or in your drawers.
- Coffee table should be free of clutter.
Step 5. Vacuum your floor and finish up with mopping the surface with a floor cleaner.
- Get ready your vacuum cleaner, mop, pail and a floor cleaning solution.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.