CLEANING HACKS! - HOW TO REMOVE ADHESIVE HOOKS FROM WALL
Adhesive hooks on wall are one of the best invention that assist us to hang things such are painting, photos, keys and any other household items without the need to hammer a nail into our newly renovated house walls. It is aesthetically beautiful and will not leave an unsightly hole on your wall when removed. However most adhesive hooks will leave a sticky stains on the wall especially older ones that turned yellowish. The process of removing these stains can be made easier if you have the following tools:
- dental floss
- alcohol base rub or lubricant like WD40
- clean cloth
- multi-purpose cleaning detergent
- Slide dental floss slowly and gently top down at the back of the hook in contact with the wall
- Remember to move the dental floss in all directions (up, down, left & right), while applying a downward pressure
- Continue step 2 until you fully remove the hook from the wall
- Apply alcohol base rub or WD40 onto the wall stains
- Gently rub the stains (avoid rubbing too hard to prevent staining your walls)
- Once all the stains are gone, spray the multi-purpose detergent to clean off the alcohol base rub or WD40
Author: Tiffany Goh, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.