Singapore Carpet Cleaning
Friday, August 17, 2018
CLEANING HACKS! - HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN!
Cleaning the kitchen oven is arguably the most time consuming chore in the household. Other then requesting from the cleaning professionals for heavy degreasing services, you can actually try a DIY method yourself.
1) baking soda
1) Mix baking soda, vinegar and water into a baking bowl at 1:1:1 ratio
2) Stir it until it turns into a paste
3) Smudge it all over the oven especially on the toughest stains
4) Leave the baking bowl with the leftover mixture in the oven
5) Leave the oven on for 45 - 60min at 100-180°C
6) Open the oven and use the sponge to clean the oven as usual
7) Done! Enjoy a much cleaner oven now.
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
Being the center of family gatherings in most living rooms, fabric sofas should be properly taken cared of as they can easily be damaged f...
8 Interesting Carpet Cleaning Hacks That You Should Know * Disclaimer: Use these hacks at your own risk, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd will no...
The challenges involved in moving out of a house or moving into a new place is already a very stressful situation for anyone. With busy wor...