Fabric Sofa Cleaning DIY Tips!
Items you need:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Brush attachment of the vacuum cleaner
- Baking Soda
- Dry White Cloths
- Mild Detergent
- Vacuum your entire sofa to remove the surface dirt and dust
- Use a dry white cloth to wipe down all area of your sofa
- Sprinkle evenly a generous amount of baking soda onto your sofa
- Leave it to settle for 30 minutes
- Extract the baking soda using the brush attachment of the vacuum cleaner
- If there are any stubborn stains on the sofa, spray dilution mild detergent solution on the spot and blot gently until the stain is lighten*
*note: test the detergent solution on an unseen part of your sofa before using
Author: Tiffany Goh, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.