How to remove paint stains from carpet?
It can be a nuisance when paint gets onto your carpet when you are painting the interior of your house. Fear not as Art of Cleaning guides you to remove paint stains from your carpet and upholstery.
Before you decide to engage professional for help, you can try the self-help stain removal steps below:
- Act fast, the longer the paint stain stays in your carpet or sofa; the harder it is to remove it.
- Blot the wet paint while it’s fresh! Remember to just blot, DO NOT SCRUB!
- Use warm/hot water if the paint has dried up, you can add a small amount of detergent to the hot water to soften the paint.
- Use a small piece of metal like pin or needle to pick the softened paint out slowly to avoid damaging the carpet fibre. You can add more hot water and repeat this step many times.
- Try using a steam iron on the paint if step 4 doesn’t soften the dry paint.
- If all the above fail to remove the urine stain, you can consider seeking carpet cleaning professionals at 98860178 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminder: the faster you wash your stained carpet, the higher the chance for the stain to be fully removed
Author: Tiffany Goh, Art of Cleaning Pte Ltd
Art of Cleaning is one of the leaders in the Singapore carpet cleaning industry. We take pride in our work and strives to be the leading cleaning company in Singapore!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.