How to remove wine stain from carpet?
- DO NOT scrub your carpet or rug surface aggressively! This will induce the carpet fiber to soak up the coffee faster. Keep calm.
- Use a dry paper (kitchen towel) to blot the affected area to reduce or remove excess coffee leftover on the area. Do not scrub, gently blot.
- Pour a tiny amount of mild household detergent onto a wet sponge
- Using a circular motion, try to gently rub the affected area without scrubbing it. (This step should remove most of the stain)
- If step 4 cannot fully remove the stains, try diluted white vinegar.
- Dilute the vinegar in 1:1 portion with warm water
- Repeat step 3 and 4 using the diluted vinegar
- If all the above fail to remove the coffee stain, you can consider seeking carpet cleaning professionals at 98860178 or email: email@example.com (www.artofcleaning.com.sg).
- Reminder: the faster you wash your stained carpet, the higher the chance for the stain to be fully removed.